A Well- Crafted Home




  • A Well- Crafted Home

  • Janet Crowther

  • Print Length: 224 pages
  • Publisher: Clarkson Potter (September 26, 2017)
  • Publication Date: September 26, 2017
  • Sold by: Random House LLC
  • Language: English
FTC Reviewed for Blogging for Books






My Thoughts

I read the book A Well-Crafted Home this month. This book shows natural elements displayed throughout a home and this beautifully photographed collection includes sixty crafty projects There are many things I enjoy about this book which grabbed me by the cover. There is just something about pillows, baskets and potted plants that lure me in. 

I especially like turning to page 127 and looking at the instructions for the Paternayan yarn project. That stool is adorable as was the serving trays and trimmed waffle - weaved blanket! I learned a lot from the section on the different fabric dyes. If you are not into fabrics, there are many other crafty projects, like,  painting ceramic trays and making clay candlesticks.  

This book has easy to follow instructions that will help you to create beautifully fashioned projects specific to your own desires.