Fall Reads























The month of October is normally one of my favorites. I think this is in part because of the beauty of the changing leaves. I also spend time outdoors reading.






Around here activities are rampant and there are many delicious smells and tastes I associate with fall.  There are fun gatherings at apple festivals.



Times spent at hayrides, carving pumpkins into jack-o'-lanterns, making Carmel corn, attending haunted attractions and dressing up in costumes. 






There is a multitude of apple-related activities too, such as making apple cake, candied apples, apple cider, and the game of bobbing for apples.






  
There's also drying flower heads and collecting flower seeds.













'And, how does this related to reading?' You ask.  

Well, while many people choose to be spooked with scary movies, I instead, study new apple recipes and go to the books store to read my favorites old Classic Ghost Stories. 

If you looking for some excellent fall reads to check out the nearest bookstore or your local library to see their available options.