September 2017 Loft Reads and more



Fall is our favorite season. In September, we celebrated 2 birthdays and spent much of our free time outside.  We took a vacation and toured the Bicycle Museum of America and spent time at Indian Mill.  


We checked out some Eric Grohe murals and had a fun time walking around farm markets looking for pumpkins to place on our porch. 






And while we read fewer books than normal, we significantly increased our online reading.





I enjoyed 'The Dogist Puppies'. I felt these 3 puppies being cuddled on the cover were adorable.It has great photos and provides documentary-style glimpse of the different canine breeds.


The Very Very Very Long Dog lives in a bookstore and was a cute read.



Fish Boy by Vanita Books is a folktale about the Inuit culture. And there are great illustrations to go along with this educational story.


I had a few history/war reads too, which included a copy I purchased of a LIFE collector's edition.

September feedbacks on Net Galley were 4. I did a review for Blogging for Books and read a few books and also completed a collector's edition I'd purchased. 

It has been a month of historical fiction, poetry,  animal and nature works, and colorful children's books. 

That pretty much rounds up September reads.  



The month ended and  I opened the mail and there was a copy of " a well- crafted home". 
Yes, I've  already started reading it.