Kraven vs. Spider-Man




I have always liked superheroes and am a fan of Spider-Man which was created by writer-editor Stan Lee and writer-artist Steve Ditko.  Spider-Man first appeared in the comic book Amazing Fantasy #15 in August 1962. The penciller for it was Jack Kirby and Steve Ditko the inker.

A radioactive spider bit Peter Parker and triggered the spider-like mutations. I admit I love the complete costume and Spider-Man's spider-like abilities. 

Spider-Man is a  target of villains who often form teams and he's just one of many superheroes to cross over. 

"How did I end up with this comic copy", you ask.

My neighbor down the road is retired. Occasionally, he has a garage sale and puts a sign-out front that his comic books are for sale. This sale is usually a quick and welcomed distraction for me and it is how I ended up with this copy with Kraven the Hunter (real name Sergei Kravinoff) on the cover.

Kraven is a member of the first Sinister Six, the second Sinister Six, Sinister Seven, and Superior Sinister Six. I expect that I enjoy Kraven's character as he is a hunter who has strong survival instincts and the ability to leap and move quickly.

If you want more information, check out a list of Spider-Man enemies.