Colorful Children's Christmas Books





Standing here looking at full shelves of colorful Children's Christmas books it can be difficult to choose just one. 

 



In cases like this, you could always give your child the opportunity to select their own read and you could select the classic's to read to them. 

We know people who wrap books and set them under the tree and every night they let their child select one to read or they read it to them.





People often ask me what stands out on the shelves at used bookstores or what draws my attention. Well, if you have read my blog you know I'm a Charles Dickens and Lewis Carroll fan. But, I don't think I mentioned I am also a huge fan of anything by Tasha Tudor and Beatrix Potter.











I adore The Wind in the Willows no matter what time of year it isAnd, that's just the start of my favorites. 


Below is a small list of 15 wonderful Christmas stories  I have seen recently on shelves.

The Christmas Cat

The Tailor of Gloucester 


The Gift of the Magi


The Holly and the Ivy


Yes, Virginia, There is a Santa Claus


A visit from St. Nicholas


How the Grinch Stole Christmas!


The Polar Express 


The Father Christmas Letters


Mr. Willowby's Christmas Tree 


The Little Match Girl


The Nutcracker and the Mouse King  


Christmas day in the morning


The Year of the Perfect Christmas Tree: An Appalachian Story 


The Snowman