Turn The Page Books & More




















Nestled in the heart of Huntington  Indiana, Turn the Page Books & More is a bookstore true to its name. Here, you'll find books and a little bit of everything for the music lover like this Bruce Springsteen Album 

















I truly love the cozy vibe of this store which has an original tin tile ceiling, restored original wood floors and some exposed brick walls.


When I stop in here, I like to meander down the aisle to the back of the store and sit here in one of these sleek black chairs and read in this soft light. Occasionally, looking up from my book of choice, I admire this advertisement for Big Books.




 


This shop has a wonderful selection of vintage books. One of my favorite purchases the first time I stopped in here was 'Knapsack and Rifle One of the Boys'. I appreciate that it contains personal reminiscences and narratives. I also love the red cloth cover and the gold and black gilding.





Title: Knapsack and Rifle
Publisher: Continental Publishing Co, Chicago
Publication Date: 1887
Binding: Hard Cover
Illustrator: E, B. William






Other purchases were vintage books, Mosses From An Old Manse,  American Poetry and another copy of Alice Adventures in Wonderland and Through the Looking Glass.


This shop is warm and welcoming and it's simply impossible to leave without a book or record in hand, or in my case, many of both.







Turn the Page Books & More



445 N. Jefferson Street

Huntington, Indiana