September 2018 Loft Reads






September's been pretty wonderful. We went to 4 fall festivals and spent time along the banks of Lake Erie which is situated on the International Boundary between the United States and Canada. 

This is just one of the sunset view I capture on my camera. 







I spent time at Old Woman Creek National Estuarine Research Reserve. 





















We did some hiking along these shale cliffs at Vermilion River Reservation. 





We enjoyed sightseeing at Vermilion, Port Clinton, and Marblehead Lighthouses.


I know I devoted less time too reading, but my month picked up at the end. I’m only one book behind in my Goodreads goal and I did participate in a fun treasure hunt at LibraryThing where the challenge was to decipher clues which lead to the possibility of badges, memberships upgrades, and various other prizes.



I was thrilled when best selling author Joanne Pence agreed to an interview.  Her books have won or been nominated for a number of high honors, including the Willa Cather Literary Award for Historical Fiction; North American Book Award for Mystery; Idaho Top Fiction Award; The Golden Quill, RWA's Rita and Golden Heart Awards, Daphne du Maurier Award, Independent Bookseller's Golden Scroll, and Romantic Times Career Achievement Award and Best Amateur Sleuth Award.


Now onto my September reads.


Ancient Illusions by Joanne Pence





The Writers Bloc Club Assignments in Prose and Poetry
by Don Lubov


Good Night sweet Baby Nate Henry and Marta Magnetti Codrai, 




 Not so Long Ago  Lloyd Morris



 Harry's Midnight Adventure Volume 1 ( The Bad Cat) by Catherine Campbell










Jayne Eyre Charlotte Bronte’



 









The Lighthouse Book








Monthly Top 10 Audience


My top 10 audiences this month is listed as the United StatesUnknown Region, United  KingdomGermany, Russia, France, Canada, Ukraine, India, and the Netherlands.



What's next, you ask.


This week, I will be finishing an advanced copy of a graphic novel that uses cosplay models and then I'll begin a book about WW1from an award-winning historian.