January Loft Reads



At the time I am posting this page I've now received my 2nd dose of the Covid 19 vaccine. This pandemic has stretched my perspective on the harmful effects of viruses and I'm saddened at the loss of family and friends. My federal government is providing the vaccine free of charge to people living in the United States and my local health department billed my insurance company for the administration fee.

January has been a cool month. I read one book, Lethal Family by Blake Sebring.  I know that is not like me at all but when not working I was resting my hand and as I had to undergo surgery near the end of the month.

In other book-related stuff, I started watching the TV Outlander series based on the novels by Diana Gabaldon. I tend to enjoy period pieces and this is a story of Claire Randall, a married combat nurse from 1945 who travels back in time to 1743. 

I've had enough of the ice and am ready for spring to arrive.

I hope you had some enjoyable reads.