The Wild World of Wiley and JuJu: Wiley and JuJu Go To the Library





  • The Wild World of Wiley and JuJu: Wiley and JuJu Go To the Library
  • Greg Walter
  • Publisher: Halo Publishing International (October 27, 2020)
  • Language: English
  • Hardcover: 24 pages
  • ISBN-10 : 1612449298
  • ISBN-13 : 978-1612449296
  • Reading age: 6 - 10 years
  • Item Weight: 13.3 ounces
  • Dimensions : 8.5 x 0.25 x 11 inches

Every child likes to have adventures, but what happens when things get out of control? In "The Wild World of Wiley and JuJu: Wiley and JuJu Go to the Library", older sister JuJu is left to clean up the destruction caused by her frightened younger brother, Wiley. While books are falling off shelves and scattering everywhere, JuJu scrambles to catch Wiley and convince him to rejoin storytime. Storytime is fun, especially when it's about your favorite animal!


Review: The Wild World of Wiley and JuJu: Wiley and JuJu Go To the Library

It's been a while since I've reviewed a children's book so I wanted to take the time to tell you about one I recently read and adored. 

It is a fun adventure book detailing how important siblings are to each other, especially in times of trouble.

In this case, older sister JuJu has to convince her younger brother Wiley to rejoin storytime at the library. Wiley was frightened by the librarian's (Mrs. Longerhans) appearance and made a mess in the library. JuJu is left to clean up the mess and convince Wiley that storytime is fun!

Blog readers often ask me how I choose a book to read and review. Well, I chose this one because I liked the book trailer which includes a photo of the author and his children. 

Yes! Little brothers can make big messes! And, I truly believe something similar to this happened to me once when my brother tagged along to the library. 

Here's what I appreciate about the book. The storyline shows siblings and promotes family. It promotes storytimes, books, and libraries. The story teaches about similarities and differences. It explains empathy and its skills and it teaches children to embrace diversity.

I received a copy of this book through the generosity of the author. You can learn more about  Greg Walter and his book at this link. https://theyoungveteran.com/