Great American Road Trips - Scenic Drives



Great American Road Trips - Scenic Drives

Publisher ‏ : ‎ Trusted Media Brands (February 2, 2021)

Language ‏ : ‎ English

Paperback ‏ : ‎ 192 pages

ISBN-10 ‏ : ‎ 1621455246

ISBN-13 ‏ : ‎ 978-1621455240

Item Weight ‏ : ‎ 1.3 pounds

Dimensions ‏ : ‎ 8 x 0.5 x 10 inches

Let the natural beauty of America’s most scenic drives inspire the travel bug within you and get you exploring the wide-open spaces and breathtaking vistas in our country.

Absorb the best America has to offer from the slow lane! This collection of scenic drives, broken out by region, features breathtaking road trips, both long and short. Highlighted by over 140 gorgeous photos, each trip also includes helpful info to help you plan your trip. Inspirational photos showcase why these well-known drives are worth the drive. Many of the drives are described in the first person by people who have made the trip, taken the photos, and visited the cool places along the way.


Review: Great American Road Trips - Scenic Drives

I was pretty excited to open the mail the other day and find the book Great American Road Trips Scenic Drives. 

I live in the Midwest and spend most of my time here walking along the Sandy beaches of Lake Michigan and Lake Erie. I have an Amish community close by and like to travel where there are covered bridges and lighthouses and this book offers images of many I have frequented. 

The history lover in me appreciates Vicksburg National Military Park. I haven't been to the summit at Katahdin but have enjoyed the breathtaking view of the White Mountains. 

I guess if I were to pick a top scenic spot I have not yet seen I would say the redwoods.

A copy of this book was provided by the generosity of Anna Sacca, Senior Publicity Manager with FSB Associates