The Stacked Bookstore























Today we made a stop at The Stacked Bookstore in Van Wert, and it reminds me why I still love browsing for books in person. I was thrilled to find a book to bring home with me!

A feature I especially loved was their wish list. Visitors can sign it with the author or title they'd love to see on the shelves in the future. It's a wonderful way for the bookstore to connect with readers and build a collection that reflects the interests of those in the community.


























As an added surprise, I received a free bookmark featuring a contented cat perched on top of a stack of books. As a book lover and a dog lover who can certainly appreciate cats too, it was such a charming little keepsake that made the visit even more memorable.

If you're in the Van Wert area and enjoy books, I encourage you to stop in 110 N. Washington St., take your time, and browse the shelves. Independent bookstores have a wonderful way of making you feel welcome, and The Stacked Bookstore is no exception.