Random Drawing Winner



Last night, I was informed I was one of 10 lucky people selected in a random drawing to receive an autographed book by author Blake SebringThis was a wonderful surprise! 

The author has written 8 books so the question I faced was, "Which book do you want?" This question threw me. I'm normally one of those people who picks up a book and reads the first couple of pages before I purchase it. And because I normally take the opportunity to skim the first chapter, it's more a case of me reading what I like without a lot of interest in whether it has received any prizes. 

I did select the book, Homecoming Game which will fill the1st spot on my 2017 readers challenge. But, it got me to thinking. If you participate in random drawings, are you more likely to choose a book if it’s won a prize - than not? You can see here I received the autograph copy And here's my completed review.