Today's Top Two





It's fall now so we are enjoying the cooler weather here. I  started this book review blog in the spring as a place for me to post reviews for a few people close to me to check out. I never expected the viewership this blog receives. But, I sure do appreciate it! And, I hope it helps you find new books to love.

Those close to me are often curious about what I check out on my own blog.




 So, today, I will share my 2 favorite areas. 

1. My audience stats. 
I love to see where my  blogs viewership is from. Currently, the top 10 countries viewership is from; United States, Germany, Russia, Ukraine, United Kingdom, Thailand, Brazil, Spain, India, Canada.

2. Most Popular Posts All Time
Seeing what the majority of the audience is drawn to is interesting.  And, occasionally, I will play with the 'Configure Popular Posts' button to see what the last 7 days  or 30 days favorites are. Lately, the monthly reviews seem to get the most action.

Thank you all for stopping by.