Reading Styles and Views




Many of us know that reading styles are often divided into three categories 
  1. EMOTIONALLY through feelings
  2. VERBALLY through the intellect and words 
  3. VISUALLY through mental pictures.

I always thought I was an emotional reader. But lately, I've decided that maybe I am a verbal reader that is emotional when things become visual - or something like that. 

I love WORDS. But, based on my movements when reading one would think I am an emotional reader. And I visualize a lot of what I read. 


What style of reader are you? 

To help you decide, 'Do you interpret what you read through feelings, intellect, or mental images?'

Seeing what the majority of this blog's audience is drawn to is interesting. 

Last fall, I wrote and told you the monthly reviews seemed to be getting the most action but this year things changed and it's novels and picture books. 

In 2023 my most popular post is Flygia by Birgitta Hjalmarson, Never in Finer Company by Edward G. Lengel, and The Last Amazon by David Granjo and Jamison Stone.

  • The top 10 blog viewers in 2023 are from The United States, Belgium, Hong Kong, The United Kingdom, France, Germany, Singapore, Canada, Russia, and Israel. 

My stats change frequently - to give you an idea 
In March 2018, I had Romance, Motorbooks, and nature books getting more views. In July 2018 I had Children's books,  Self-Help, and Fiction getting more views. M2018  top 10 audience was from the United States, Germany, Russia, France, United Kingdom, Ukraine, Canada, Poland,  Netherlands, and Ireland.

I have enclosed some places I enjoy reading a good book.







Thank you all for stopping by to view Lori's Book Loft blog. 

I hope you enjoy the photos I've taken from around my neck of the woods and find something enjoyable to read.