June 2018 Loft Reads and More

I ended my last week of June 2018 by spending time at a location dedicated to peace and bringing people together, and I did this in the backyard of Archeologists, Geologist and Historian Jim Bowsher. 






Jim's house is a museum and behind it rests the Temple of Tolerance


Jim truly has a love for mankind and his impressive vision draws crowds to a peaceful realm which provides an amazing collection of historic artifacts. 

Jim, took time away from working along his temple wall to show me this tube which holds a shell casing representing the lives of Ohio military men and women who were killed while serving our country. 


I have to say that Jim is one great storyteller and it was a pleasure to spend my afternoon there. 

Here's an article about the tube
























In June, I also toured Lakeside Rose Garden. The park is well maintained and the flowers are gorgeous when in full bloom.






I stopped in to check out some old classics at Hyde Brothers, Booksellers, Here you can trade or sell your own books and they have a large variety of categories to choose from such as; Arts, crafts, fantasy, gardening, horror, history, literature, nature, religion, science fiction, self-help, sports and more. I spent a lot of time looking over their collection of poetry.
 









I completed one author interview in June with Melissa Hines Helms. She is the author of Leah and Rhea: Spell series.  In addition, to being an author, Melissa is a mom, wife, school psychologists, hu-mom, and co-founder of Helmshines publishing.  I found it interesting that her all-time favorite author is Stephen King.








Below are my June reads. I received more book review request in June so my list is now well over 50 books waiting to be read/reviewed.



You Are My Wonders Maryann Cusimano Love and Satomi Ichikawa












When Life Is Full of It: Antidote For Your Mind by Stan Belyshev











The Last Mermaid Princess by Lily Lewis













Growing Heirloom Flowers Bring the Vintage Beauty of Heritage Blooms to Your Modern Garden












Little Tails Under the Sea with Chipper and Squizzo by Frederic Brremaud ad Federico Bertolucci
















Ford Model T Coast to Coast A Slow Drive across a Fast Country by Tom Cotter















This week's top audience is from the United States, Greece, Germany, Nigeria, United Kingdom, Russia, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, and South Korea