2018 Book Blog Favorites


























When we're kids it seems time never goes fast enough and when we get older we recognize how finite time is, 2018 simply flew by. I  set a lofty goal which I surpassed with the help of many publishing houses and authors. 

I read 117 books and averaged around 200 pages. My longest book was Purgatorium and the shortest was Animal Babies

My reads were vivid and many transported me to venues, some breathtaking, some extreme, and some neither. There were books that were futuristic, others that were old-fashioned and a few I'd call contemporary. 

There were introspective books that looked closely at relationships and other's that were atmospheric and explored ecology and environmental threats. 

There were books that were complicated and messy. I read books that chilled me and made me feel nervous and vulnerable.  There were books that were nebulous, gritty and mysterious and some were tongue in cheek and either were irksome or made me laugh out loud.


The  Top 10 blog audience favorites  for 2018 were: 


Fylgia by Birgitta Hjalmarson 










Lily White In Detroit by Cynthia Harrison  











The Little Star Fisher by Rachel Morgan











Armed Men and Armadillos by John Earl
Sharp









 Crossroads by Mihai Brinas 










The Last Amazon by Apotheosis Studios









Never In Finer Company by Edward G. Lengel











Harry's Midnight Adventure by Catherine Campbell 








Moonshots by Naveen Jain









Tracey Maxfield









The top 10 blog audience of 2018 was from the United States, Germany, the United Kingdom, Russia, Ukraine, Canada, France, Poland, Netherlands, and Australia.