Library Book Sales




Are you looking for a good buy and a great way to help out the library? Well, then you might check out a  Library Book Sale.

The proceeds from a  library book sale normally go towards supplementing a wide range of activities, this can include, Library materials and summer reading programs, charitable causes such as adult literacy programs, or purchases such as new furniture or computer equipment.

The library book sales I attend typically have tables of books stacked so the spine is readable and occasionally there will be magazines, CD's, DVDs and albums available too.

I like that these sales give me the opportunity to browse a selection of gently used interesting-looking books by writers that I may have not heard of before and sometimes I find a book I've been searching for - for a while.

Most of my trips have offed paperbacks at only 50¢ and hardcovers for a $1 but this spring I was able to purchase the collection of 8 books shown above for $3.00.



This Month's Top 10 audience has been from the United States, Russia, Germany, Ukraine, France, Canada, United Kingdom, Spain, Philippines and Sweden