June 2019 Loft Reads




The month of June flew by. I enjoyed time working in the flower beds and planting out our kitchen garden which we relocated and expanded this year. 

I had a relaxing vacation and was able to read a few books In The Shadow Of War by Patrick M Garry
 and  The Practical Rock & Water Garden: A Step-by-Step Guide from Planning and Construction to Plants and Planting Paperback – 2002 by Peter Robinson. I also revisited The Edible Garden How to have your garden and eat it by Alys Fowler. Her delivery is entertaining and I appreciate how she often uses organic compost and clearly describes the process of planting to viewers.  I also enjoy her tips on healthy plants! 

Currently, I'm reading a short book by Kristin Fouquet that includes black and white photographs. I'll be posting a review on it later this month.

The top 10 audience in June was from the United States, Ukraine, Germany, Canada, United Kingdom, France, Russia, Spain, Indonesia, and the Netherlands.


Thanks for stopping by. I hope you find new books to love.


Lori