November 2019 Loft Reads





























You’d think I would have read a lot in November, but I shied away from reading and rested my eyes a bit more than normal

When not working, I listened to music and visited with family  I hadn't seen in years. While we enjoyed catching up with one another, a  topic of discussion was memories of those that are no longer here with us and this made me think about a memoir I recently received in the mail from Anna Sacca, Senior Publicity Manager, at FSB Associates.




It's titled Becoming Starlight Surviving Grief and Mending the Wounds of Loss by author Sharon Prentice, Ph.D.  



Dr. Prentice is a psychotherapist and spiritual counselor whose work focuses on helping patients process the grief of losing a loved one. 

You can learn more about this memoir  at https://sharonprentice.com/




 I expect the month of December will be a busy one. We've been frequenting the Disney App for some of the old classics and we've already read and watched A Charlie Brown Christmas and How The Grinch Stole Christmas.




 















This months top 10 audience has been from Ukraine, the United States, Canada, France, Indonesia, Russia, United Kingdom, Germany, Netherlands, and India.