My Review Process





I've read and reviewed over 50 books this year and wanted to mention a little about how I go about my process of reviewing for those that are new to Lori's Book Loft.

I receive multiple book requests daily so if I agree on a book it is placed on a list to read and review.  And, yes, I do receive a lot of electronic books but I also still receive copies through the mail too.

When I've selected a book, graphic novel or comic it is typically a straight read for me and the only distraction is for another cup of coffee, tea, or an occasional call. 

I do keep notes and highlight points that speak to me and then when I'm finished I start typing my review because I want everything to be fresh.

To those who come here to read reviews. I typically like to think of things I find interesting. This is generally personable and might not be to everyone's liking but I don't struggle with the thought of writing something that is different, as my writing is sincere. 

After I've posted the review on my blog I  then share my content with some other networking sites. 

Thank you for stopping by my blog, and if you are searching for the perfect gift for the Holiday, please consider a book, graphic novel, or comic.