New Year Resolution



Happy Holiday's! I wish you all a safe and enjoyable time ringing in the new year. If it were warmer, I would be sitting outside and reading. Instead, I'm sitting in my vehicle looking out over the pond. 




It's 29 here with snow showers and the winds are to be gusting to 30 mph today.

This year, I've completed 60 books and was reminded I still have 16 hours more I can read before the new year. I expect if there's one New Year's resolution related to books that I keep year to year it is to read widely. 

Currently,  my TBR pile is growing. I'm finishing up a book of essays and have a war-related read lying on my table.

I'm sitting here rambling on as I leaf through Jim Campisano's book Mustang. I'm wondering how it is I've looked through this book a zillion times and never noticed the Playboy Pink Mustang on page 55, till now.


For those just checking in to my book blog, I do occasionally review automobile books and like to photograph them too.




You can find more of my book reviews at this link. https://lorisbookloft.blogspot.com/p/reviews.html

The Top 10 Blog Viewers to this blog  are from the United States, Ukraine, Germany, Russia, United Kingdom, France, Canada, Netherlands, Poland, and an Unknown Region.