November 2020 Loft Reads


November has been a  busy month at work. I reviewed only 2 books. Heaven's Open Book and Here She is The Complicated Reign of the Beauty Pageant America

We got the house decorated for the Holidays and then had a Thanksgiving like no other. Usually, we'd travel and spend the day with a house full of family members. Instead of a large gathering, this year,  I opted to cook a full feast for just the husband and me. 


Our dog Monroe watched with anticipation as I carried the meal to the dining room table. 

All in all, it was a relaxing Holiday and we have much to be thankful for.

Once Thanksgiving was over, the husband napped and I binge-watching the Netflix series Virgin River which is based on the Virgin River novels by Robyn Carr. If you've watched the series you might guess my favorite character is not Mel.

This morning, it is snowing. I find the neighbor's Adirondack chairs add a colorful addition to a rather boring photograph of our first snowfall of this fall season. 

Our top 10 audience for the month of November is from the United States, Bulgaria, Germany, Canada, United Kingdom, Russia, Ukraine, Hong Kong, Portugal, Turkey.

 Happy Holiday's