2021 Happy New Year



I wish to thank my blog readers and all those who've been providing me with reading materials. 

I've been receiving many queries daily and have been adding some to my growing list of those to be read.

In 2020, I read over well over 10,00 pages with an average book length of 226 pages. My most lengthy read was 581 pages.

TV-wise, I've been binge-watching Bridgerton,  The Duke and I. 

The  Bridgerton Series was written by author Julia Quinn and adapted as a Netflix series by Shonda Rhimes and Chris Van Dusen.

There are many things I appreciate about this historic romance genre and I love that Julie Andrews was cast as the voice of Lady Whistledown who narrates a gossip column about the regency era.

This blog's top 10 audience of 2020 was the United States, Germany, Russia, United Arab Emirates, Romania, Hong Kong, United Kingdom, Canada, Portugal, Japan.