Bookshelves

 


I hope you all had an enjoyable time around the Christmas Holiday!


We got our tree up late this year and placed some old ornaments on it.

The Holiday was enjoyable. I had many happy experiences or moments! I watched teenagers prepare to decorate cookies, bake candies and open some of their gifts. And spent much of my time reading through my favorite books.



 I thought about this as I worked on wrapping Christmas gifts. 




Did you want to guess how many boxes hold books?  

In all honesty, a book is one of my favorite gifts to give as well as receive.
 
It is good to see the anticipation and excitement in young and old whether it be giving the blessing at a meal or opening a gift. I personally received bags of fruit, plates of cookies and fudge, a few gift cards, books, and of course I will be heading to my favorite bookstores to look through their bookshelves after the Holiday.






I am currently reading a few books and am almost done with my review for The Finest Lies written by David J. Naiman.


The top 10 audiences of this blog in December 2021 are from Japan, the United States, Canada, France, Germany, Chile, Ukraine, Russia, Sweden, and Spain.