Reading by Definition



Valentine's day is often a  celebration of friendship, familial type love, or romance. A time when we can express a sense of love and encouragement to others. 

This past Valentine's Day, my mom and brother supplied me with some delectable treats and my spouse was thoughtful and brought me home a mushy card with gummy bears and some taffy which I quickly consumed. But the most cherished gift I received this year was from an 11-year old that handed me a ready-made card. Written on it was, ' You're my Hero.'

One definition of a hero is a person who is admired or idealized for courage, outstanding achievements, or noble qualities. It's with this definition in mind that I begin the month of March reading the following 3 authors.

Kevin Krenitsky M. D. obtained success working in the biotechnology and diagnostics and medical device industry. He created a book on spiritual development titled The Still Point. 

Radhule Weininger, Ph.D., MD is a clinical psychologist and meditation teacher. She continues to receive invitations to speak at conferences worldwide. She wrote Heart Medicine.

Len Joy wrote Dry Heat, Len is a nationally ranked triathlete and competes internationally representing the United States as part of TEAM USA.




This blog's top 10 audience for the month of February was from the United States, Germany, France, Canada, Bulgaria, Philippines, Ukraine, United Kingdom, Russia, and Pakistan