July Reads 2022

 



What I did read in the month of July was some of my library's poetry collection. I also took a break to read some articles dealing with different forms of Architecture. 

I attribute this to the fact that I appreciate Architecture and find many intriguing stories such as this one which includes a youtube video, "When the Indiana Bell Building Was Rotated 90° While Everyone Worked Inside in 1930 (by Kurt Vonnegut’s Architect Dad). 

We have a friend who use to build bridges and I read about the ingenious living bridges of India and marvel that they are able to craft bridges from living fig trees. If you care to read about it or view the images of the bridge you can check out this link to the article.

I don't think I'd mentioned it before but my husband and I have a Tuesday evening stay-in scheduled as we are both into watching "Only Murders in the Building".

If you watch it, who do you think killed Bunny Folger?