August Reads 2022

 


August went by quickly. During the month, I posted about a few books




I mentioned a conversation I had recently in a restaurant about Harper Lee and went home later and read  Seamus Heaney. 

August I watched more television than I'd expected. The  Hulu series "Only Murders in the Building." wrapped up season two and my husband and I tested out some other series. We spent some time watching Doc  Martin but switched from the British Medical Comedy to watching reruns of the mystery drama, Matlock. We also watched the documentary Once Were Brothers: Robbie Robertson and The Band.

My husband and I sat down last night and watched some of the game show Password. One of the clues was Rome and it made me think about Italian Landmarks so I did some reading on Live Science about The Leaning Tower of Piza and that led to me learning about how much sandy poop Sea Cucumbers excrete.

Anyway, Happy reading! I hope you have found new books to love.