Reading Goals for 2023















I read some great books last year. Looking through my stats, I increased my mystery and suspense, and science fiction reads.

My Goal is to read more short stories and advance reader copies his year. I plan to continue the Fifty States Fiction (or Nonfiction) Challenge where I read either a novel set in each state or a work of nonfiction about each state. 

New or upcoming movies and television shows based on books continue to be popular. I have posted about some of these and may include a few series posts as I have been following some series based on books.

I'm also logging a list of things that I find amusing when I read and continuing my commitment to only buy books from independent or secondhand bookshops.

We are expecting another snowfall this weekend and I forsee cozy reading days ahead. As you can see my puppy, Bindi, is an attention seeker who sometimes makes reading difficult.