My Hearing, My Way, Dr. Stacey Armas


Written by Dr. Stacey Armas, a pediatric audiologist and passionate advocate for children with hearing loss, "My Hearing, My Way" delivers a powerful message in a delightful way. By following children with hearing devices as they turn them into unique accessories that reflect their individuality, children learn valuable lessons about celebrating their differences and empowering young readers to embrace their own uniqueness.


This charming and empowering children's book encourages children to take pride in wearing their hearing aids with the aim of improving hearing device use and thus reducing the negative consequences of untreated hearing loss, such as academic challenges, speech and language delays, and social-emotional issues.


Perfect for families, educators, and young readers, "My Hearing, My Way" offers a unique blend of self-expression, confidence-building, and hearing health advocacy. Audiologist Dr. Stacey Armas' expertise and dedication to the field make this empowering children's book an invaluable resource for promoting acceptance, encouraging full-time hearing aid use, and fostering a positive mindset toward hearing loss. See more children's books on hearing loss and other resources at LittleListeners.org



Review: My Hearing, My Way


Dr. Stacey Armas,  a Pediatric Audiologist and author, has written a wonderful children's book titled My Hearing, My Way that assists those with auditory challenges by promoting diversity.


I love that this adorable, educational children's book written by Dr. Stacey Armas and illustrated by Maham Ali encourages and empowers kids to be authentic and self-expressive and embrace their differences.


I received a copy of this book from Dr. Stacey Armas you can learn more about her and her work here.