Lori's Book Loft Audience


It’s been a little while since I’ve shared some of the statistics behind Lori’s Book Loft, and I thought it would be fun to take a moment to look at where readers have been finding their way over the past month.

One of the things I find most heartwarming about keeping a book blog is realizing that something written from my little corner of the world can travel much farther than I ever imagined. Over the past month, readers have visited from countries around the globe, including the United States, Brazil, Singapore, Vietnam, France, India, Mexico, Bangladesh, Argentina, Hong Kong, Pakistan, Colombia, Spain, Ukraine, Chile, Venezuela, Russia, Saudi Arabia, and South Africa and more.

Seeing this list is a wonderful reminder of just how beautifully books can connect us. We may live thousands of miles apart, speak different languages, and have very different daily lives, but a shared love of reading can create a small point of connection. There is something especially lovely about knowing that the books I blog about here may be discovered by someone on the other side of the world.

The numbers are certainly interesting. The top post in the past month has been The Brumback Library 125 years.

As for the pages receiving the most attention, Book Reviews continue to be the most-viewed section of the blog during the past month, followed closely by the Poetry pages. That makes me especially happy because both are at the heart of what I hope Lori’s Book Loft can be - a place to discover a new book, revisit an author, stumble upon a new poem, or perhaps find something that stays with you long after you’ve finished reading.

I think what the numbers represent are readers taking the time to stop by, browse, read, and perhaps find something that speaks to them.

So, to everyone who has visited Lori’s Book Loft recently thank you. Every visit, every page read, and every bit of time spent here is genuinely appreciated.