June 2021 Loft Reads



June, I spent more time outside and less time reading. My reads were Dovetails in Tall Grass and  Great American Road Trips Scenic Drives. 


 

During the month, we toured a National Rose Garden and picked strawberries and cucumbers from our own kitchen garden. 

Unfortunately, my laptop died, and I needed to upgrade my cell phone. On the plus side, I was able to upgrade somewhat cheaply as we purchased these items from community garage sales. 

While laptopless, I watched Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee. I appreciate that it features a vintage car in movement and enjoy the explanations for selecting the vehicles for the guest comedian. 

It was a hot one here this week and I cooled off watching The Ice Road with Liam Neeson. I read in Liam's bio that he was a truck driver when younger and expect he could definitely recognize the dangers of a trek across an ice road. It was a decent action movie.  I will clue you into the fact that my favorite character was killed off, at the same time, I felt the story depicted the consequences of betrayal and greed well. 

Books are always a great comfort and I hope to read more in July.

The top 10 audience this month was from The United States, Indonesia, Sweden, Germany, Belgium, Russia, France, Ukraine, United Kingdom, and Canada