February 2023 Reads




We celebrate many things during the month of February that has to do with time spent with others. 

In thinking about Valentine's Day, are you aware that the quality of our relationships is the biggest predictor of our happiness? I often sit with my nose buried in a book and recognize that many of my happiest times revolve around laughing with friends and family.

On Valentine's day, my husband and I knew we'd be apart a large portion of the day due to work commitments, so, we set aside time earlier in the month to focus on doing things together. We tried out some new restaurants and spent some time at the lake. 

I don't know about you but I am thankful it is getting closer to spring. We frequented the dog park as our Bernese mountain dog crossbreed has a lot, and I mean A LOT, of energy to release. It's fun to watch her herd our other dogs and nice to see them come home from the park and sleep awhile.

All in all, we had an enjoyable month with a lot of laughs. These winter months I've seen more television and films than usual. The Storied Life of A. J. Fikry, Dog Gone,  Sr., That '90s Show and  Wednesday were some I watched. 

Reading-wise it was a great month. I revisited some reads,  caught up on some TBRs, and read some advanced reader editions. Below is the list of my February Reads and Postings.