October 2023 Reads


I hope you all are well and had an Outstanding October.

 
We spent a fair bit of time hiking at parks and nature preserves as I love to look at the color changes. 


We attended one concert. We saw Hotel California - A Tribute to The Eagles.

Reading-wise, it could have been better. I read one book Canning, Freezing &  Drying, I listened to Ishion Hutchinson's poems from “Far District” and “House of Lords and Commons" and we stopped at a sale and I purchased an old copy of Adventures in English Literature.


Temperatures here have been fluctuating a lot. Earlier in the month of October it was in the 80's and then dipped down into the 20s. On October 31st we had a snowfall. We looked out the window and it appeared to be blizzard-type conditions but the snow quickly melted away. I came home, turned on the fireplace, and snuggled up on the sofa with our dogs.


I'm happy you stopped by! October 2023 blog visitors were from the United States, Israel, Philippines, Canada, Russia, Belgium, Germany, United Kingdom, Spain, Singapore, Switzerland, France, Bolivia, South Korea, Netherlands, Romania, Vietnam, and South Africa.