Cat Reads


I was asked recently about cat reads. I can't recall all my reads but below is a small start of what I've read. 

Yes! Before I became a dog owner, I was owned by cats. One (Concorde) looked similar to this one.  recently saw at Hyde Brothers Booksellers 






But many of the cats I've had over the years looked similar to the cat on the cover of Purrfection. 








Cat Reads: I have links to titles that I have reviewed and will expand this page as I read more.


This is a Cat by John P. Curtin, Jr.



Harry's Midnight Adventure: Volume 1 (The Bad Cat Club) Catherine Campbell





Aesop's Fables 
Alice's Adventures in Wonderland & Through the Looking Glass
Anne of Green Gables
The Aristocats
Born Free







The Cat in the Hat
The Cat in the Hat Comes Back
The Cat Who Ate Danish Modern
The Chronicles of Narnia
Complete Kitten Care
Dewey- I have read many of this series

                                              

Escape to Witch Mountain
Garfield
Into the Wild
The Jungle Book