March 2023 Reads and Air Supply: The Lost In Love Experience Tour





















The most exciting thing that has happened to me recently is my thoughtful husband surprised me with a trip to Air Supply: The Lost In Love Experience Tour.

If you don't know anything about the group it scored eight consecutive top-five hits between 1980 to 1983.

Air Supply is fronted by Graham Russell (Englishman- vocals, guitar)



















and  Russell Hitchcock (Australian vocals). 

My husband's favorite  Air Supply song is the great symphonic  Sweet Dreams from their top album The One That You Love released in 1981. I enjoy all their song but a few I am really keen on is Goodbye from their twelfth album The Vanishing Race and Chances from the Greatest Hits Live Now & Forever album.

















I must tell you the duo of Russell and Hitchcock are in their 70s now and the concert was one of the best productions I have seen in person.

Personally, I could sit and listen to Graham Russell recite and play all day and Russell Hitchcock amazed me as he can still hit those high notes. What truly outstanding performers!


March 2023  Author Spotlight

Tiffany Noelle Chacon is a five-time International Arabian Horse Association national champion in equitation and dressage and has written a romance novel set in the World of Competitive Show Jumping.

 This month she is in the Author Spotlight telling fans about her book JUMP. 











I'm currently running ahead of my reading goal for this year. My reading is all over the place. This month I decided to review some historical thrillers, children's books, inspirational guides, and Independent published works.


March 2023 Reads 



My Life on Earth and Elsewhere  by Peggy Payne






Unlock Your Creativity A Step-by-Step Guide to Finding Inspiration and Developing Your Imagination  by Ron Pacer





Infertility the Unspoken Hurdles by K.T. Ellie








Working from Home: Slacker to Superstar by J.S. Kirby








I Drink Water by David Remeny








Dyatlov Pass Mystery NOT A Cold Case by Henning Kuersten






The top 10  blog viewership is from the United States, the United Kingdom, France, Belgium, Germany, Russia, Switzerland, the Philippines, Canada, and China