December 2023 Reads





The last day of the year 2023, I  glanced at an image of many of my favorite Christmas books, looked at my TBR list, and uploaded reviews.

For the month of December, I  ended up posting 7 reviews from a variety of genres.


 A Career is a Promise: Finding Purpose, Success, and Fulfillment Robin Landa


The Mermaid Who Couldn't Pick A Tail Dane Maxwell


VOICE: Voice Training for Podcasters, Speakers, Presenters and Business Professionals Stephan Martin Lendi


The Wolf with Crimsom Eyes John Earl Sharp


The Legend of the Season: Magic of the Pearls Christine Conforti


Tanks and Tractors: A Tale of Bravery and Bond Mac Moonstone


My Hearing, My Way, Dr. Stacey Armas



The top 10 visitors for December 2023 were from the United States, Singapore, Hong Kong, Germany, Russia, France,  India, Belgium, Canada, and Finland.